Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This is a really exciting opportunity for you as an IT professional. If you have a good understanding of IT development processes, good communication skills and you are eager to increase your professional skills in IT fields such as Release Management, Quality Management, Project Management, then this is the job for you.
- Ensuring, together with our project managers/business analysts/developers, that changes (bug fixes, new requirements) in the IT products that you will be responsible for are developed, tested and deployed in time, well communicated and documented
- Preparing standardized reports on predefined dates
- Establishing and documenting production deployment plans and tracking changes
- Substituting other Release Managers that use the same methodologies and tools for tracking, documentation and reporting in case of vacation/sickness.
- Good knowledge of an IT application’s development process and lifecycle
- Some Experience in IT Release Management/Project Management or in AGILE IT Product team (SRUM Master, …)
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of query statements (. SQL)
- Ability to learn the overall IT organizational flow and to apply quality changes risen out of lessons learned in your IT products
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Good German language skills (B level or above)
- Good communication, moderation and organizational skills.
- Project Management or IT Quality Management certification
- General experience with IT methodologies (Waterfall, AGILE, ITIL)
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence tools
- General business knowledge of the Insurance industry.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of a large Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Attractive remuneration package
- Lunch tickets
- Private pension and health insurance
- Extra vacation days
- Technical and soft skills training
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Contribution to sport activities
- Team building events held both in Romania and Europe
- Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view etc.