Software developer for IP Stack integration.
The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development. You will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ (including C11) technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl
Reasons to join us