The Lease Transformation Program is a major multimillion-dollar IT initiative of one of the world's top ten IT companies that will redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing the supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform (Odessa LeaseWave).
This transformation will have a global impact on the client's operations (in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ), and will take beyond 5 years. As part of this initiative, a strong directed software engineering and delivery organization is being built and divided into four multi-disciplinary feature teams. These teams will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (microservices), integration virtualization, and reporting capabilities.
The feature teams will be comprised of Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Software Engineers running Scrum in an adapted SAFE implementation for scaled agile delivery. Professionals should be located in Bucharest and available to work from the client's office when / if required.
Why join us?
•Very attractive salary and benefits package
•Modern and diverse technology stack and processes: Test/Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation with Gherkin and Specflow, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, CI/CD with Gitlab, RabbitMQ, etc.
•One of the world's top-ten largest Technology companies, international environment
•Free parking places
•Good location close to the subway
•Newest technology stack
•Work from home one day a week
•Free technical and soft skills training
•Project duration beyond 5 years
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .+);
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing, and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launch coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
•Strong C# skills with experience on both .netCore and .netFrameworks
•Knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
•BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
•1 year experience working with source code repositories
•Proficient (3 years experience) at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
•Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
•Understand CI/CD concepts
•Fluent in written and spoken English
•Experience: Minimum 4 years and has already participated in several projects
•Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
•Knowledge of Message Queue Brokers such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, and Kafka
•Experience with Java/NodeJs
•Experience with NON-SQL DB
•Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
•Ability to work in globally distributed teams
•Exposure to the financial services industry
•Experience in an Agile environment
Reasons to join us