Technical Analyst with Capital Markets (or CFA)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years)
This job can be done remotely
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Project Description: Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive, and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Work with our Client business users/analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by the development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from a business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Mandatory Skills:
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Must have a background in economics, a good understanding of financial systems; Hands-on loans workflow experience.
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Fluent in English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and
Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, self-driven
• Jira, Confluence, etc; Balsamic, Axure, etc
• Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
Reasons to join us
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
- We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.