Regional Data Privacy Responsible
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Data Privacy Responsible manages the offshoring and nearshoring activities and ensure the continuous communication between Allianz Technology and Allianz Partners for their regional scope. Allianz Technology’s data privacy program includes all aspects of customer and employee data protection, including cross-border data transfers between the EU and international locations, such as Asia Pacific and the US. The Data Privacy Officer will matrix reporting to Allianz Technology Data Privacy Officer and to Head of Central Security Services & Global Data Privacy Officer (CSS & DPO) of CTO for Allianz Partners. The DPO is accountable for ensuring the data privacy end-2-end within their region
- Acting as a coordinator for Data Privacy topics in Allianz Technology CTO Function
- Coordination between Allianz Technology & AZP to maintain and update the Allianz Technology CTO Function data privacy policies and procedures as relevant to the company’s various financial services and platforms.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and protection policies and applicable law by employees, extended workforce, and vendors within Allianz Technology CTO Function
- Implements privacy by design and privacy compliance for regional business activities.
- Perform periodic data privacy impact assessments and conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring activities for Allianz Technology CTO Function
- Perform data privacy assessment and risk findings in collaboration with key stakeholders. Act as a single point of contact to assist in the mitigation of data privacy issues for their regional scope
- Communicate defined data privacy policies and standards to stakeholders
- Advise on potential resolution for data privacy issues
- Monitor advancements in information privacy technologies
- Ensure application of Data Privacy Group policies within Allianz Technology CTO Function
- Initiate and promote activities to foster data privacy awareness
- Administer a process for documenting, tracking, investigating, and acting on requests and complaints
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable EU and international privacy laws.
- Strong academic background (master/university diploma or degree in economics, legal or similar disciplines)
- Experience on Data Protection.
- Knowledge and experience in data privacy laws, including collection, consents, access, release of information and data breach notification requirements.
- Understanding of Information technology systems and their connection in relation to data protection, collection and processing
- Eﬀective experience managing, designing, and executing compliance policies, programs, and procedures for a global organization.
- Experience in preparation of reports, interview techniques, gap analysis, time management, attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position (data privacy, risk management, internal control)
- Language skills: fluent in English, other languages (German) would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive objectives forward while reacting appropriately to changing business requirements and external environments.
- Ability to work eﬀectively with executive management and to influence others without direct management authority.
- Ability to work without supervision on a wide variety of tasks in a proactive manner in a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent research, writing and analytical skills; strong detail orientation; strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a productive team member within a multicultural environment, auditors, IT department leads, product managers, and business partners
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.