We are currently seeking an Recurring Revenue Renewal Specialist for our new Customer Success Organization (CSO) business unit. This position is part of our Global Renewal Romanian Center. The position reports to the Manager of Subscriptions & Maintenance Renewals in Bucharest, Romania.
The primary objective for this position is to protect our recurring revenues (Subscriptions & Maintenance) and grow our customers through expansion, driving good customer satisfaction and loyalty. The right candidate will be capable of working in autonomy while defining priorities, building a trusted relationship with his/her end-users/partners, and showing good predictability of his/her business.
If you are young and dynamic, have an insatiable hunger for knowledge, your creativity and problem-solving skills are outstanding, please don’t deny us the chance to meet you!
We can offer you a fast-moving and challenging environment in which you will have to manage multiple tasks and priorities, using your attention to details and customer orientation skills.
As a On Premise & Subscription Renewal Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and managing a quarterly Renewal Sales plan to ensure that Software Subscription Renewals within an assigned portfolio are managed to successful on-time closure. Maintaining and growing the customer relationship in your assigned territory is critical, while ensuring high customer satisfaction, and that Sales Target Quota and Renewal KPIs are successfully met and/or exceeded. The role also entails working closely with internal departments like Sales, Invoicing and Fulfillment.
· Working directly with customers or with partners to negotiate the Saas and/or On-Premise renewal. Including pricing and service-term negotiations and re-pricing in the event of volume changes and/or the availability of replacement services and solutions.
· Preparing and issuing high volumes of renewal quotes to customers with minimum 90 days before expiration, oversee the contracts until activation while handling customer queries and internal queries
· Pro-actively identifying issues that may impact a renewal, and all available resources to resolve
· Identifying expansion opportunities to generate additional revenues (upsell/cross-sell) that may arise during the renewal management cycle.
· Managing the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook through prescribed processes
· Attaining quarterly targets for booking, on-time renewals and overall renewals
· Correctly identifying customer requirements and needs for support services, including contractual terms and conditions, support service offers and products
· Ensuring high levels of Data-Quality and Data Clean-up through admin processes
· Educating customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications.
· Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar/related function, including Services renewal or Customer care in a high-technology environment
The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members and time-zones, so the candidate will have demonstrated experience in excellent time management, ability to analyze important workload and prioritize time-based on changing priorities
The candidate will have proven experience in a role involving ‘critical thinking’, ability to analyze issues, make decisions and problem solve self-sufficiently, without requiring direction setting.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.