Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Native
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are currently searching for a Recruitment Specialists to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process for the job requests and will be part of an environment with international exposure and great career opportunities.
The position is full-time and requires full in-office attendance.
Ideal candidate would have:
- 2-3 years of experience on a similar position, handling mass-recruitment
- Very good command of English (mandatory);
- Availability for a full-time position.
- Experience handling immigration procedures (fulfilling the legal labor procedures requested by authorities, for non-UE citizens willing to work in Romania) would be considered an important advantage, but you can also apply if you are willing to learn.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good usage of different recruiting strategies
- Problem solving abilities, well organized and flexible person
- Excellent team player
- Great ability to work under pressure
- Good PC knowledges
- Manage and deliver end to end recruitment processes, from preliminary interviews to issuing the requested procedure by the authorities, so the employees are working perfectly legal
- Conduct job interviews and propose shortlists of candidates to internal clients
- Post the available jobs for the company and for its clients
- Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner
- Partner with our client, so you ensure that recruitment and selection of employees meet business needs
- Provide quality recruitment and selection process information to hiring managers
- Update the recruitment tools efficiently and in a timely manner
- Participate in various Recruitment projects and events
- Ensuring that the labor contracts are correctly and completely issued, based on valid documents
- Stable job in a fast-growing company- permanent labor contract.
- Fixed salary + bonuses based on performance which
- Central location (the office is situated 10 minutes walking distance to piata Unirii metro station)
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Which is your English language level from 1 to 10? (Where 1 stands for absolute beginner and 10 is for native.)
- Do you have experience in recruiting?
- Do you have experience working with non-UE work permit procedures?
- What are your salary expectations?
- When could you start the collaboration with us?