Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast-paced IaaS business. You will partner with managers to coordinate various projects, events, and complex schedules in a high tempo environment. This is a customer-facing role; thus, you will act as a front-line contact person for the team and company. You will need to have a bias for action and be resourceful in order to excel in this startup, self-help culture. You will bring a high-level of organization, attention to detail, flexibility, and ownership to this role, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, programs, and schedules while maintaining poise under pressure.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exhibits a professional, confident, and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Possesses solid leadership skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Possesses excellent telephone etiquette.
- Has a stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with a team.
- Can work independently.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
Daily responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining approx. 150+ calendars for managers and team
- Ordering new equipment and supplies
- Scheduling interview loops, phone screens and informational meetings.
- Uploading all candidates into company database.
- Attending and arranging various meetings revolved around special events, programs, and projects.
- Onboarding new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence
- Tracking projects, programs, and team activities.
- Weekly reporting of data and metrics
- Identifying opportunities for improving business and program efficiency