Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Be a support for the Hiring Manager along the lifetime of a requisition from the moment it is opened until the selection of the candidate (briefing call, job posting screening, interview scheduling, disqualify candidates, be involved in the offer);
- As point of contact for the candidates, you will coordinate schedules with applicants and interviewers, set up phone or in person interviews, reconciliate interview cancellations;
- Assure great experience for the candidate along the selection process, by updating his profile information in the database and updating accordingly the status in the system;
- Learn, understand and apply the Work Instructions that are framing the Recruitment process;
- Respect the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and identify process improvements;
Skills that make your work successful:
- Student or Graduate;
- Good Client handling skills;
- Good communication, written and oral - Proficient in German and English;
- Problem solving and analysis skills, well organized and attentive to details;
- Proactive, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to seek additional responsibility and tasks when required;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!