Recruiting & Employer Branding Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years)
Recruiting & Employer Branding Coordinator - Tire Division
- Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in the organization;
- Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel;
- Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements the appropriate best practice in the organization;
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customer and external agencies;
- Constantly monitor and keep under control the cost of recruitment process;
- Set the social media communication strategy for different job profiles in the organization;
- Maintain and update recruiting tool;
- Define and monitor specific KPI-s in order to improve the recruitment process and the retention of employees;
- Monitor the labor legislation and implement required changes in order to keep the process compliant;
- Define and take proper actions out of the exit interviews in order to improve the unforced fluctuation and the working climate;
- Manage and develop the recruiting team;
- Collaborate with the internal communication group in order to ensure a transparent communication for other positions;
- Review, develop and implement policies related to recruitment.
- Job interviewing skills;
- Social media knowledge;
- E-recruiting tool knowledge;
- Labor legislation;
- Communication, negotiation skill.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.