Recruiter with German - Sibiu
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
German - Advanced
, English - Advanced
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
This role requires a continuous and positive collaboration between Romanian SSC and German Recruitment Team employees and external candidates as well all year round. A permanent update of candidates’ status in Recruitment Center is also needed.
- Screening of applicant to external job announcements
- Launch and follow up the approvals for new hires;
- Upload of CVs and all other mandatory documents in The Recruitment Center;
- Drafting and posting regularly of job announcements on agreed job portals.
- Sourcing of new candidates on different job portals or social & professional channels: LinkedIn, Xing and other professional platforms;
- Sending feedback letters to non-eligible candidates and change the status in Recruitment Center.
- University degree might be an advantage;
- Availability to work on FT program;
- 1-year previous professional experience in a recruiter role is an advantage;
- English and German language skills – at least B2 level;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available.