Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and overorganisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You love making a difference and you realise value by recruiting top talent for Access that will make our ambitions become a reality. You are proactive, keen to try new things and have a real passion to make things better, every day. You will report to a Recruitment Partner and work closely with your colleagues in recruitment, HR and hiring managers in the pursuit to recruit top talent into Access.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage our Early Career Programme and internal recruitment assessments for a specific department as well as do some more experienced hiring
- Use all the direct recruitment tools available, from direct approaches to job boards, LinkedIn and social media to identify, engage candidates with specific skill sets through an efficient process
- Manage an efficient end-to-end recruitment process. From the initial attraction of candidates to the onboarding of newbies within the company
- Help develop the employer brand and look into new ways to improve the talent pool of candidates
- Build a talent pipeline, by keeping the potential pool of candidates “warm” and engaged using interactive communication
- Always act as an Access brand champion
As a well-rounded Recruitment Advisor, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Outstanding direct sourcing capabilities, demonstrated by the top quality talent you hired in your previous roles
- Good stakeholder management experience advising your hiring manager on the best way to hire quality candidates in a cost effective way
- Good recruitment experience, in-house or agency, gained ideally within technology sector
- Strong time and project management skills
- A passion for technology and desire to work with some great leaders within the industry
- Experienced in dealing with high-volume recruitment
- Achieving results that are in line with the KPI’s measured in recruitment such as QoH (Quality of Hires), TTH (Time to Hire), CPH (Cost Per Hire).
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.