Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
We’re hiring the very best recruiter to join our team in Timisoara!
- Experience Level: 0 - 1 year Recruiter/HR assistant role
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Romanian
- Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence candidates and colleagues
- Strong problem solving ability
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent
- PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline.
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
- Presenting candidates to our management team applying high quality standards.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
- Preparing the offers/contracts for the selected candidates
- Partner with the Team of Recruiting to implement creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Relocation assistance
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Competitive salary package