We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our team in Romania - Târgu Mureș.
Upon joining our team, you will work in a proactive and supportive manner in all things recruitment related. You will give consultative support to all stakeholders and employees.
Full training will be given to the right individual upon joining the team. This will be coupled with on-going training and support throughout your career with us.
What’s the role about
- Schedule interviews often across different time zones. This requires liaising with hiring managers and candidates
- Act as first point of contact for recruitment related queries
- Carry out general administrative task for recruitment, such as: update recruitment system, update job descriptions, telephone pre-screen and short list candidates
- Assist in recruitment data reports and help interpret data to be able to analyze recruitment trends
- Support with recruitment marketing campaigns and make recommendations for change
- Help coordinate recruitment activities for Open Days and Career Fairs.
Required experience and knowledge
- Proven experience in recruitment or a similar role is a plus
- Experience in using various recruitment platforms is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Romanian and/or Spanish
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive work attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do.
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world for friends and family;
- Professional Development and advancement opportunities;
- Private medical health care
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
- Meal tickets;
- Referral bonus;
- Temporary hybrid work (remote & office work). Working from the office will be required in different situations, for example, (but not only) during the training period. More details about our current hybrid work system will be provided upon application.
Apply to find out more!
- Online interview
- Do you speak fluently English?
- Do you have work experience in a HR Department?
- Are you looking for a job in Tg Mures?