The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a passionate Recruiter to join our team with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
The Evolve Today team offers complex Human Resources services, from business, consulting to headhunting and recruitment. We have extensive experience in finding talented professionals, for a variety of industries.
Are you looking for a role where are you love to change people's lives on a daily basis ... and hire the best talent? Then, let’s talk
- Develop and implement an efficient recruitment strategy for every project assigned after an in-depth analysis of the client’s requirements (technical requirements, personality profile, compensation package)
- Source candidates using a wide range of search engines, social media channels, professional networks, or recruitment platforms
- Craft the job ads and published them in the most relevant environments for reaching targeted candidates
- Conduct phone or F2F interviews and assess candidates against the requirements as per project specification
- Assess the applicant’s relevant experience, skills, motivation, interest and determine if they are matching with the role
- Build a trustworthy relationship with passive candidates
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant through the entire recruitment process.
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years experience as a Recruiter, Sourcer, or Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Prior exposure to a great variety of recruitment projects from different fields (Sales, Commercial, HR, Finance, IT&C, Engineering)
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision, managing multiple projects on parallel
- Experience in working and delivering within tight deadlines
- Good communication and interaction skills
- An out-of-the-box approach and high sense of creativity
- Tenacity, resilience and results-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
What you'll get in return
- Flexibility in organizing how you work
- Performance bonus/monthly
- Work smart by using ATS-Software Recruitment, Linkedin Recruiter-corporate
- Exciting recruitment projects
- Professional and friendly working environment