Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Job Number RLN
Organization - US ARMY INSTALLATION MANAGEMENT CMD USAG ANSBACH (Sub Cmty Romania) DIR OF MORALE WELFARE & RECREATION - RECREATION DIVISION
Duty Station MIHAIL KOGALNICEANU AIR BASE, ROMANIA
Grade - 05
Salary Entry: 5000 lei gross/month
Opening Date - 14-AUG-2020
Cutoff Date - 28-AUG-2020
Closing Date - Until filled
- Serves as a Recreation Assistant in the Directorate of Family, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (DFMWR), Physical Activities and Recreation Division, planning, coordinating, monitoring, promoting, and assisting in developing a diversified and creative program to provide comprehensive, and organized leisure time activities for military and Department of Defense (DoD) civilian personnel.
- Plans, coordinates, and promotes indoor recreation activities, local tours, sports and indoor programs for team and individual sports, such as basketball and softball tournaments, weight lifting, volleyball, tennis, community recreation special events, etc.
- Plans programs for specific events and monitors self-directed programs.
- Maintains records; standard operating procedures (SOPs), and prepares and submits periodic reports on operations, activities, and attendance at the various recreation facilities and sports programs.
- Recommends and assist in establishing local policies and regulations on all recreation outdoor and indoor programs.
- Ensures that program emphasis is on those activities most appropriate to the interests
of the population served.
- Schedules and publicizes recreation activities, insuring maximum effectiveness in attracting and motivating participants and in providing the widest possible range of activities in terms of community interests and needs.
- Designs flyers to advertise activities.
- Reviews proposals for supplies and equipment for assigned recreational activities within a prescribed dollar limit.
- Assist higher graded specialists in advising and assisting program participants on administrative practices, policies and procedures and other matters.
- Turns in items and completes necessary documentation to maintain accountability.
- NOTE: Incumbent must be able to perform business related travel up to 20% of the time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must meet the qualification requirements in the Qualification Standards Handbook
as summarized below.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of Specialized Experience equivalent to at least the RW-04 grade level.
- Specialized Experience is experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position as described above, and that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled.
- NOTE: In addition to the specialized experience, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Good knowledge and fluency in both the English and Romanian language, in order t communicate verbally and in writing, and to translate from one language into the other;
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Romanian driver's license type "B" (copy of it must be emailed when applying for the position, as attachment separate from the application form).
După înregistrarea aplicării, veți primi din partea noastră formularul afișat mai jos. Vă rugăm să descărcați toate cele 5 pagini ale formularului (fișier tip .jpeg) și să completați toate câmpurile cu litere majuscule.
Aplicantii care nu au raspuns integral la toate intrebarile nu vor fi luati in considerare. Raspunsurile trebuie tehnoredactate sau scrise cu majuscule. Pentru posturile administrative sau manageriale aplicatia trebuie completata in limba engleza.
APPLICATIONS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH BELOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION:
1. SPECIFY THE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER, BOTH ON THE FORM AND ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL MESSAGE;
2. PROVIDE A CLEAR AND DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF YOUR EDUCATION AND PROVIDE A COPY OF ALL YOUR SCHOOL DIPLOMAS AND/OR DEGREES;
3. LIST ALL PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCES AND PROVIDE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES ASSIGNED;
4. COPY OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND ID CARD MUST BE ENCLOSED. DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT IN AN ATTACHMENT SEPARATE FROM THE APPLICATION FORM;
5. DOMICILE ADDRESS MUST BE INDICATED IF DIFFERENT FROM RESIDENCY ADDRESS;
6. FOR WHITE-COLLAR POSITIONS, APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN ENGLISH;
7. APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT NOT LATER THAN THE ANNOUNCEMENT CLOSING DATE, IN A WORD OR A PDF FORMAT, IN A SINGLE FILE.