Record to Report Senior Accountant
* all languages are compulsory
We are Euler Hermes and we are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
The Record to Report Senior Accountant will become part of our team in the RCC Finance in Bucharest office and will be responsible to transfer and deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations (. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
- Prepare feeder systems reconciliation.
- Complete monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings, SAP batches and other accruals. - Follow up on all items existing on the assigned GL accounts
- Provide monthly reports to management and preparation of financial statements, correctly and in terms indicated.
- Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
- Contribute to year-end audit, give the requested explanations and other external reporting requirements.
- Pro-actively make recommendations to improve and develop the controls within, and output of, the financial accounting & reporting team.
- Run cost allocation cycle and pro-actively make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Act as interface with local OEs to support the monthly analysis of P&L; perform monthly 78* accounts reconciliation - Transfer and deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements for BUs in scope. Also consolidation reporting when in scope.
- Support production of VAT / IPT reports.
- Perform and support Group Intercompany booking and reconciliations.
- Analyze and produce ad-hoc reporting.
- Maintain and strengthen strong CPI Team dynamic, pro-actively participate to the Continuous Improvement methodology using Lean approach.
- Support other team members to run processes/ transitions/ harmonization processes
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
Bachelor degree in the Financial field
Computer literate, basic Excel experience, basic SAP knowledge *Understand book-keeping especially expenses per nature;
Understand basic tax principles (VAT);
Finance background or work experience.
Intermediate knowledge in English.
Extended experience in P2P processes
Work experience of 2-4 years.
Self-motivated with ability to work accurately, to have attention to details and respect deadlines
Customer focused and team player.
Medium problem solving skills (analysis, decision, communication, autonomy)
Adapt in a multicultural and multilingual environment
Very good problem solving skills
- Dynamic and multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow- on the job as well as language or professional training
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time permanent contract
- Modern and accessible offices
- Online interview
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role
- What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?