Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
The Receptionist & Office Assistant represents Beiersdorf as a first point contact with all internal and external visitors to the Romanian office. He/she is performs administrative duties in accurate, on-time and friendly manner.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and organize the Reception area and the Office Meeting rooms, maintaining them tidy and at all-time representative;
- Behave in hospitable and professional manner ensuring that both internal colleagues and external guests feelelcome and attended to;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and company emails.
- Receive and sort daily mail and courier deliveries;
- Be main point of contact with the Courier Company, while assisting teams in the preparation of their shipments and in resolving issues with the deliveries;
- Assist Teams in the coordination and preparation of business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients as required;
- Assist employees and guests with business travel arrangements (hotel and flight bookings, etc.)
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Coordinates supplies of office materials
To be eligible for this role, candidate shall:
- Have a client oriented attitude;
- Be capable to build strategic relationships, both internally and externally;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively;
- Integrity: be reliable and credible, comply with the company’s business principles;
- Education: University degree;
- Work Experience: previous experience in similar roles represents an advantage;
- Languages: proficient in English, both speaking and writing;