No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
, Hungarian - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
Monthly net salary
600 - 1200
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking to hire a full-time real estate assistant in Cluj-Napoca to support our operations in Romania.
We are an international real estate consultancy, active beside Romania, in Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to support, as an assistant, the daily activities of the real estate sales team and country manager by:
• Collecting and listing properties which are to be offered for sales, recording real estate data/documents (title deed, urban planning documents etc.) to our database and distributing these to our sales agents.
• Proofreading and preparing real estate reports and marketing materials in Romanian, Hungarian and English.
• Performing administrative tasks, related to accounting (invoicing), legal matters (contracting), HR, client management and marketing; overall to ensure the effective operation of the real estate sales team and of the country manager.
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with excellent English, Hungarian and Romanian skills are essential for the position;
• Any real estate related experience and/or office management or assistant skills are advantages;
• University or college degree in social sciences (teaching, linguistic etc.), economics or marketing are advantages, however university/colleague degree is not mandatory.
• Very good command of Microsoft Office tools, particularly of Word; basic knowledge of Photoshop/inDesign are advantages;
• Willingness for travelling
We offer competitive salary with fix and commission-based parts and a strong educational package. In case you are willing to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the administrative or real estate field, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Popovic on until 30 October 2020.