If you are a Senior Front-End Developer, who is motivated, who wants to learn and to have a vote on how things are done, this is your chance to get it.
But it will not come without responsibilities, you will have to find solutions to make our applications efficient, good looking and stable. You will have the chance to decide but also the responsibility of doing it well. You will also have to mentor others and to be open to listen other's opinions.
We want someone who's willing to constantly learn and improve, someone who will support our project(s) and that will be supported by our company in exchange.
We will be offering in exchange a competitive remuneration and an opportunity to keep evolving and growing.
Which technologies are we working with right now?
We are mainly using React and React Native in the front-end and Redux for the state management. In the back-end we use NodeJS, C#, Python (Django, FastAPI, Pandas, Tensorflow, Numpy), C, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB, Redis, MongoDB and others. And we hope our newcomers will bring us the chance to try new things that perform even better than the ones we are using now!
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- To plan and design the structure and design of web/apps.
- To develop web/app features that can enhance the user experience.
- To strategize design choices according to user experience.
- To implement design for mobile sites.
- To make web/app designs that are mobile-savvy.
- To supervise software workflow management with project management tools (example, GitHub, Jira).
- To optimize application for maximum speed and boost their scalability.
- To test websites during the development process for usability and fixing bugs.
- Ensure that the website front-end is free from errors or bugs.
- To supervise the production and maintenance of the user interfaces of websites and web applications.
Tech list and requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience in working with graphic design applications (for example, Adobe Illustrator) is a plus.
- Experience in creating responsive and adaptive web designs.
- Experience with Redux
- Experience developing applications that work with real time data and websockets.
- Experience implementing push notifications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.