We’re looking for a ReactNative Engineer to join Team Wevenz.
As a member of the Engineering team, you’ll play a key role in building and shaping key features.
What you’ll do:
- Push the limits of mobile devices and create great user experiences
- Build smooth, stable, and fun products
- Develop features from design through implementation and launch
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality
- Design, implement, and operate our most critical and scalable services – ranging from user identity services, friend graph, and our core persistence layer
- Advocate for and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and cost management
We are looking for a full time freelancer.
You will be part of an international team. With founders in Switzerland, a CTO in Germany. Our goal is to have a team present throughout Europe and to offer our employees the opportunity to travel. Our main offices are in Switzerland and our investors are located on Reunion Island and in Belgium. We are planning annual parties in the future and galas for the whole team to get to know each other.
We have already raised money and plan to open our next round in 6 months. This means that the possibilities to evolve in the company are certain.