React JS Frontend Developer
We are looking for passionate team players to join our team as a React js Frontend developer who will be responsible for managing frontend services and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application
We are offering a very rewarding work environment within a team that loves to learn new technologies and deliver software products of high quality and performance.
We value our employees because they are our most important asset and thе key to our success. For us thе ideal candidate would be that person that is genuine, transparent, a team player and who wants to perform with dedication, support, innovation and a modern overview. We put every resource we have at your disposal so we can do things with a twist: we help you help us and not thе other way around.
What we would like to see
- Background in Computer Science or related discipline
- Thorough understanding of and its core principles
- Experienced with popular workflows – Redux/Redux Saga/Typescript is a must
- Experienced with complex React applications which require good planning of the application (redux, redux-saga, SSR, code splitting)
- Ability to Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- To optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Used to work in a fast paced web development environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to provide accurate development estimates
- Has knowledge of typical big application issues on Frontend side (speed optimisations, SEO optimisations, slow connection optimisations, scaling challenges, cache invalidation challenges, security issues) - ideally has experience with SASS/advanced CSS rules
- Has skills & experience to plan & lead changes on Frontend side (there will be need to migrate & design Frontend integrations from scratch for existing and new products)
- Has soft skills & knowledge to easily cooperate with managers, backend developers and team leaders and discuss with them business requirements + would be able to suggest flow for integrations between backend and frontend side (with focus on frontend needs)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
What you will be doing
Working within a cross-functional development team, applying Agile methodology, and collaborating with other departments (Infrastructure, Database Administration, Quality Assurance) in order to deliver at high standards.
Creating creative solutions for complex problems, always keeping security, performance and scalability in mind.
You will be working within a team of 7 people for our client, including project management, product owner and development team.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in a good health
- Transport subscription
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience in working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and events