Do you wish to join us in our quest in developing self driving solutions and the ERP solution of tomorrow?
cross-functional teams. Our goal is to deliver high value to our customers on a daily basis, and in order to accomplish this we release software several times each day. Main focus points are architecture, usability, performance, stability and security. We emphasize on quality code and good use of design patterns. Our teams have employees in Norway and Romania. We work in close collaboration with customers and our sales and support departments to make a unique product in our market.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
* Design, implement, test and deploy technical solutions
* Share technical responsibility for parts of the Tripletex solution together with your team
* Write unit and integration tests
* Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
* Maintain good code quality
* Contribute to innovation in Tripletex
* Remain up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools
* Master or Bachelor degree in computer science
* Good understanding of REST APIs
* Be able to build responsive and elegant web UIs
* Fluent in both spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
* Prior experience with React/Redux
* Experience writing integration tests
* Experience in developing features with a focus on UX
We will offer you:
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* Challenging and motivating work tasks, high technology exposure, high level of responsibility
* An attractive working environment with very sociable and highly skilled teams (R&D community of more than 700 employees)
* International travels for training, hackathons, conferences, team buildings and workshops
* Good opportunities for career development through internal training and job assignments
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Access to company apartments in Spain and France
* A chance to work alongside talented coworkers
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitize core business processes in the private and public sector. The Visma group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With more than 11K employees, one million customer contracts and net revenue of €1. 5billion in2019, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Learn and grow in!