The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
700 - 1300 €
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying web applications, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly responsive design, fast loading times, and clear navigation.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Would be a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Design and build complex and innovative web applications for end customers
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive
- Initiative, seeking new opportunities and ideas —you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
- A friendly environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills
- Competitive salary & flexible benefits
- Remote work & flexible schedule
- Opportunity: Join and stick with a start-up in its early stages for amazing technical and financial prospects
- Impact: Work on small to medium-sized projects, so you will clearly see the impact of your ideas and hard work
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You’ll get the chance to learn from and teach bright and experienced IT professionals.