Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
In the Logistic department, we are looking for an
Raw Material planner
- Manages the relation with suppliers, prepare and send purchase orders to obtain materials needed for production;
- Monitor suppliers delivery performance;
- Initiates replacement orders for lost, damaged or discrepant items ;
- Review the suppliers orders, based on the information available in SAP and checks that the data's are reliable;
- Keeps continuous communication with the suppliers in order to inform/verify about the actual status of each delivery;
- Makes sure that the receiving processes are fulfilled in time and that the raw materials arrive according to the agreed deadlines;
- Creates and maintains the data regarding suppliers orders in the SAP system to assure that the data available in the system is correct and that the delivery processes is not affected/delayed;
- Defining, creating and updating procedures and documents related to reception;
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree;
- At least 3 years relevant job experience in international automotive industry;
- Fluent in English (German would be an advantage);
- Experience working with SAP;
- Flexibility and team work abilities;
- Analytical, strategic thinking and proactive attitude;
- Goal and results oriented.
Competitive salary package;
Annual bonus based on performance;
Pleasant work environment within a young team in a continuous growth.
Company description :
The company is an multinational automotive company.