DELTATEL was founded more than 17 years ago to serve the telecommunication industry, to connect people and build bridges between them.
Given the fast-passed business environment, today, DELTATEL offers top solutions, services and products to companies and organizations across the world, helping them throughout their digital transformation journeys.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees. Our Software Services & Development Business Unit increased a lot its national exposure therefore we are eager to welcome new talented colleagues in our Team.
We are looking for a hands-on RAN Engineer responsible for keeping the network running. A tech - savy who covers technical managing and operating of agreed components of IT and Telecommunications services provided to end users of Nokia customers, within contracts agreed with those customers
- Maintaining network uptime by ensuring that faults are effectively solved within the service level agreements
- Directing and coordinating with the field team to carry out corrective/ change activities on site in case field support is required
- Address performance issues according to customer-defined procedures and ensure their successful implementation in the network by creating, implementing and closing Requests
- Logging the performed activities in specifically ticketing tools. Monitor the set of tickets / work orders received by the functional team, taking corrective action if there is a risk to, or breach of agreed service levels, including through the re-prioritization of work and / or engagement of additional temporary resources
- Coordination, management, execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support, ensuring that the services provided to the customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Configure the Service e2e trough the network
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired during the pandemic
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centres across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications) fundamentals
- General knowledge regarding RAN system architecture and network elements
- Knowledge of telecommunication services, networks and technologies (2G, 3G, 4G & 5G)
- Able to speak English fluently
We are looking forward to receiving your application!