RAILWAY SYSTEM TESTER-GERMANY
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Type of contract :Permanent
Business : Engineering
- A strong and recognized business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and flourish at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing!
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence!
- A start-up spirit that drives us through any challenge
- More than 30 different nationalities!
Your duties :
Railway System Testing
- System and software testing for rail-bound vehicles
- Independent application of all relevant testing tools
- Ideally experience with the systems CCTV (Closed Circuit Television), PIS (Passenger Information System), PCS (Passenger Counting System) or networks (IP, WLAN)
Required skills :
- Experience with system testing, ideally in the field of railway technologies
- System and software testing with the tools Testlink und Redmine
- Testing know how of Linux-based systems, Linux-Test VM
- Solid know-how of Eclipse, Jenkins Client as well as SVN (Behave-Test files)
- Furthermore, ideally knowledge in TrainIT testing tools
Technology & Strategy is a Franco-German development partner for technology solutions. We specialize on embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in, the company has reached over 1200 employees now contributing to the group's success in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland and in the UK.
- Are you willing to work abroad?
- Open to relocate to Germany?
- Are you available immediately? If not please notice period .
- What are your salary expectations? Please mention gross yearly salary.