Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Radiologist positions in Scandinavia with FREE language course
Staff specialist, Radiology
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound, to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Radiology, or will finish your residency soon
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course, organized in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- €minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training (in a recommended institution)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
- And much more