R&D Technical Project Leader (System Lead)_Sibiu_R&D_ADAS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
The Technical Lead leads the cross functional engineering team to achieve the technical product targets according to the agreed overall project schedule. He/she ensures the execution of all engineering activities including test & validation and product industrialization (if in project scope). He/she is responsible for obtaining L1 System MLC releases and/or Product MLC Releases
- Lead and drive cross functional/product engineering team to achieve the technical project targets in time
- Ensures the achievement of the required product maturity over the product life cycle
- Act as technical customer interface for cross functional engineering topics
- Prepare technical decision options as input for the change control board and for management escalation
- Plan technical work packages (content/schedule/quality) according to the overall project schedule
- Plan and execute product/system MLC’s according to defined schedule
- Act as plant interface for successful realization of the sample builds
- Ensure, that the product meets the industrialization targets
- Responsible to release the EBOM
- Sample Planning, Engineering Build Management.
- Essential Skills/Qualifications
- University Degree in Engineering Field;
- Advanced level of English;
- Project Management experience;
- Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize solution;
- Communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- International exposure (working in international team/ projects);
- 4 years experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology compan y offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs around233k people in 58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame1999 - 2020,Continental invested about € 2billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over by the end of2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and conn ected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of € and currently employs around 233k people in 58 c ountries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePla nAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.