Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong. An ITWP company, we employ 1,400 people in 24 offices across six continents.
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth, we are looking for a Product Manager that is innovator, enjoys working in a challenging and modern environment and wants to break new ground.
The Product Manager's primary role is to strongly contribute to the creative vision of our products and help lead the day-to-day execution of the platform’s development. The ideal individual should have product management familiarity and experience with client facing online products.
- Author product requirement document (PRDs);
- Wireframe development;
- Carry out product review and user acceptance testing;
- Work with escalation team to identify advanced client problems and advising on the solution
- Proactively find and troubleshoot faults and identify process improvements;
- Gain a good understanding of the company products and their dependencies;
- Prioritize tasks and help coordinate the team's efforts, that includes discussions with business owners on one hand, and with engineers/testers and graphics designers on the other hand;
Required skill set:
- Understanding and experience with Web technologies and methodologies;
- UI and UX experience including functional requirements gathering, user analysis, information architecture, prototyping and usability testing;
- Experience working with Software developers;
- Experience authoring PRDs for software and hosted services;
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile software methodologies;
- English spoken and written;
Nice to have:
- Product Management experience with client facing tool;
- Familiarity with agile development ;
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and quantify market opportunities –then driving them to realization;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus;
- Online Market research process knowledge is a plus;
What we offer:
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
- Health: Private medical insurance.
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
- Work-life balance: Working from home policy.