R&D Controller for Controlling Service Center
Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
R&D Controller for Controlling Service Center - TSR
Continental established a Controlling Service Center in Timisoara starting with 2003. We are part of different international teams with focus on various area of controlling: Planning & Reporting, Business Controlling, Research & Development (R&D) Controlling, Operations Controlling, Sales Controlling, Logistic Controlling etc. As employee you can interact with colleagues from worldwide and to develop your professional and personal skills.
- Reporting and analysis of R&D costs (cost items, locations, etc.)
- Work and develop current reports with big-data-analysis (Power Pivot, Power BI, KNIME)
- Planning, Forecast and Actual Controlling of R&D cost centers
- Review of the projects in R&D area
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
- Affinity to data reporting: Power BI, Power Pivot, KNIME;
- Learning capacity and analytical skills;
- Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
- Open communication and good teamwork spirit.
- University or master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- 3+ years work experience in controlling / audit / accounting;
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- SAP Knowledge is a plus;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Ability to work in an international team environment.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.