- Planning and implementation of plant quality procedures;
- Track and report the quality performance indicators;
- Organize and monitor internal audits (layered, product, process, system), including action plans and statistics;
- Collaborate with other departments in terms of quality;
- Collect data from different areas, store, process and transform it into reporting and statistics;
- Evaluate data and define actions.
- University degree;
- Knowledge of Automotive Quality Standards (. ISO, IATF 16949);
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- Experience in working in the electronics manufacturing industry is a plus;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to train and coach colleagues from other departments;
- Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.