The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Quality Planning Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: This position will ensure compliance with our customer(s), industry and company requirements for product and process quality.
- Facilitates the teams necessary to create and maintain the basic process documents of PFMEAs, Control Plans, and Work Instructions for all parts and processes per customer PPAP, industry, and company requirements
- Facilitates Quality Planning, Operational Quality and cross functional team to organize the corrective action response per customer requirements
- Experienced resource for AIAG Core Tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, APQP, SPC) and supports continuous improvement of quality systems and team members of quality.
- Creates report(s) on Quality Planning Projects and their readiness
- Review APQP documents for accuracy and completeness prior to launch approval
- Monitor the status of launch effectiveness and project quality targets to assist in the evaluation of project management performance
- 10 years experience in a quality assurance position
- Automotive industry experience or in a company which has been certified to ISO / IATF.
- Solid data analysis skills
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward )
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers )
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application material.