Quality Manager in Project – PSS – TSR
- Define and maintain project specific quality strategy in the Project Plan;
- Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks (., reviews, qualifications);
- Check for process compliance within the project;
Agreement to process tailoring;
- Independent reporting on quality assurance issues;
Initiation of corrective actions in case of process deviations;
- Support and coaching of the project team regarding all quality issues and processes;
- Align and ensure cross-functional generation of the 0-Mileage and Warranty Concept.
- Technical knowledge of product specifics, components, manufacturing technologies and test strategies;
- Knowledge of quality workflow, methods and tools;
Knowledge of legal requirements and automotive standards;
- Knowledge of the development processes;
- Knowledge of DFSS and statistics;
- Knowledge on Aspice (Auditee level);
- Potential to manage locally Quality Team.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.