INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
1500 - 2000 €
Number of vacancies
For our client, the leading international manufacturer, we are looking for a Quality Manager, located in Brasov
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Responsible for the analysis, development, and operation of quality systems and tools to meet customer requirements. This includes ensuring a profound understanding of customers’ needs, facilitation of methodologies, process management, continuous improvement activities, business process re-engineering, embedded quality and preventive activities.
- Implements defined global (local) Production Quality policies, contributes to achievement of respective targets, and supervises day-to-day Quality operations, controlling and reporting systems, for assigned team at local sites or plants.
- Analyzing all quality related issues in all technical steps. Identifies quality trend data . Devises sampling procedures.
- Develops systems for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data. Completes and maintains quality inspection and audit programs. Advices process and quality owner, recommends measures (incl. shipment halt decisions).
- Carries out quality improvement projects. Communicates with specialized external and internal partners.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
- Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
- Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis)
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Support and coaching of the team regarding quality issues and processes
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customer's representatives
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing quality
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing / leading people
- Excellent English skills in writing, reading and speaking / German is an advantage
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Product and Process (manufacturing process) Know-How
- QM-basic knowledge
- Lean Manufacturing skills
- Q-tools, higher level knowledge
- Internal Auditor „Layered audit / Work place audit“
- Knowledge of Standards ISO, ISO, ISO, IATF 16949
- Knowledge of VDA