Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95 thousand employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton's Power Distribution Components Division has an opening for a:
Location: Sarbi, Romania
• Quality Manager is the leader of the quality function for the Eaton Electro Production, Romania.
• Establishes strong customer relationships and advocates for the customer within the organization.
• Prevents defects from getting to the customer.
• Champion and oversee the effective implementation of the organization’s Quality Management System / Eaton Quality System.
• Builds organizational capability by identifying and developing functional and leadership talent.
• Accountable for delivering functional performance results at the Eaton Electro Productie level of measurement to improve customer satisfaction and cost.
• Ensures a process is in place and effectively managed to resolve customer concerns
• Regularly communicates and demonstrates the Eaton ethics, values and philosophy such that these cultural attributes are incorporated throughout the organization.
• Fosters an environment that encourages continuous improvement, and builds customer relationships.
• Determines appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives.
• Supports creation of Quality goals for the site manager and appropriate activity based goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive Quality culture, compliance, and results.
• Coordinates training strategies and plans for quality processes and tools leveraging EBS resources for execution of training plans. Ensures deployment of quality programs and higher level initiatives.
• Ensures that the implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System is effectively managed to foster a culture of customer focus and continuous improvement while maintaining compliance with internal and external requirements
• Participates in, and may lead, the auditing of internal Quality Systems and external audits
• Develops and implements a Quality structure capable of supporting strategic business plans and initiatives
• 5+ years of experience
• University degree
• Six Sigma Belt is preferred
• Thorough understanding of problem solving . Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to integrate QS with other functions
• Ability to manage, develop, and direct subordinates
• Ability to thrive in a matrixed management
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen