Agrovent Romania SRL is a new contender in the Romanian logistic market highly involved in the transport and warehousing services for fresh fruits and vegetables, with its main headquarters in Timisoara. In 2019 we constituted a company whose activity is to supply logistic and quality services for the Romanian market. We have conducted a pilot test of the activity in Spain to finish adjusting the operational processes. In 2020 we developed supply in different production areas around Europe, including Portugal and Italy.
We operate under FRESHGO Logistics name and our goal is to improve quality, reduce transportation costs through consolidation, cross-docking, adequate picking, distribution and improvement of customer and supplier return. Coordination of both international and national transport of goods and logistic support during delivery process reduces costs and increases freshness and shelf-life. Logistic services with controlled temperature in home country to guarantee just in time delivery. Developing and consolidation of strong links with growers worldwide brings the best negotiating conditions. Removes middle steps in the value chain, reduces costs and timing significantly and guarantees full traceability.
• Self motivated and dynamic
• Languages: essential English and Romanian (Italian and Spanish is a plus for certain markets / suppliers)
• Ample knowledge of fresh fruits and vegetables carachteristics
• Knowledge of basic logistic and warehousing technicalities
• Driving licence B
• Quality control in Distribution Platform plant; control parameters and points critical of the supply process.
• Collaboration in the maintenance of the hazard and point analysis system critical control.
• Prepare a weekly report with the quality parameters of the different areas of the company, suppliers and customers.
• Monitoring of customer non-conformities.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Knowledge of fruits and vegetables
• competitive compensation package, including performance bonus components
• working with best-in-class technologies in an international team
• training opportunities and career development plan