Quality Engineer (Tires Division)
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
With sales of €40. 5 billion inContinental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227k employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
- Responsible for the implementation and application of the Quality Management System in the designated area of responsibility
- Supports the identification of manufacturing and quality issues affecting product quality
- Performs internal process audits on a regular basis
- Daily, monthly and yearly analysis of the scrap figures and corrective actions.
- Issues work instructions for the material check, specifications, control plans and procedures
- Manages different quality processes for continuous improvement
- Technical University degree
- Quality tools and process optimization knowledge
- Previous work experience in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel – advanced level)
- Excellent communication skills
- English language skills, at least intermediate level
- Results oriented person, with focus on quality
- Problem solving abilities and innovative approach
- Flexible working schedule
- Personal development programs & trainings
- Complete package of medical services
- Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts
- International work environment and travelling opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.