• Fluency in English
• Technical college or university degree
• Experience in automotive industry
• Experience in multicultural environment and working in accordance with international standards
• Good knowledge of quality systems
• People Management experience, managed at least indirectly >35 + people
• Commercial oriented person
• Excellent negotiator, problem solver with good organizing and managing skills
• Assertive, result and quality and customer- oriented attitude
• Strong, dynamic personality with business approach and flexibility
• Computer literacy (MS office)
• Driver's licence category B with driving experience
• Leadingpeople indirectly and reporting directly to Top Management level. As a Leader be able to manage, monitor and motivate a team ofpeople indirectly at the site via team Leaders and Site responsible.
• Active role in the continuous development of the site's activities, discovering new business opportunities, contacting potential partners
• Coordination in handling quality complaints at multinational companies (automotive industries)
• Planning, controlling and monitoring the activity of the employees within the region, including their motivation, development and their performance appraisal
• Preparing the analyses, reports and audits necessary for the partners and the management of the company, or coordinating the preparation of such materials
• Planning, managing and controlling the activity of the site under her/his responsibility
• Planning, ensuring and coordinating the resources necessary for the efficient operation of the region
• Providing a high level and high quality service for the customers; continuously assessing the customers’ expectations conciliating with the contact persons, keeping professional contact with the representatives of the partners
• Participating in the business procedures required by the company’s inner regulations
• Preparing the necessary analysis and reports for both the partners and for her/his superior and for the other areas of our organization to provide up-to-date information
DLOG (Decomar Logistic) is a young and dynamic Quality provider that offers high-end quality services to its customers in Eastern Europe.
DLOG services portfolio includes quality control, quality engineering, value added logistics services as well as project management and consultancy.
DLOG blends the years of experience of its senior management with the enthusiasm and flexibility of a small business to deliver real improvements in the performance of its customers supply chain and quality output.