Through appropriate quality assurance techniques, identify and eliminate the causes of poor process performance, scrap/rework, and product defects.
Responsible for process improvements which result in better customer satisfaction and lower quality costs.
Manage all Quality aspects of manufacturing processes transfers in compliance with relevant industry standards, and Cooper Industries quality system requirements.
1. Utilize APQP approach including FMEA, control plan, pilot run supervision, capability studies.
2. Define, train and implement quality records and instructions as part of production transfer.
3. Identify opportunities and assist in implementation of process improvements.
4. Communicate with plant staff and production transfer team to assure proper support for quality assurance objectives.
5. Utilize product and process knowledge to be a cross-functional liaison on product assembly and test issue resolution.
6. Assist or lead closed loop corrective action process for identified nonconformance as an 8D team member or leader.
7. Continuously improve customer satisfaction by ensuring open communication and resolution of issues in a timely and effective manner (no recurrence).
8. Maintenance, analysis and reporting of quality related metrics.
10. Knowledge of PC standardregarding acceptability criteria for electronic products.
3 years Quality experience in SMT processes.
In depth understanding of process control and statistics.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Good command of English language.
The ability to interact with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
What we offer?
Attractive compensation package
Life Insurance from your first working day with us