* all languages are compulsory
- He/she will be responsible from quality management activities of relevant OEM Group
- Implementation, documentation and/or revision of relevant customers’ specific requirements to current QMS applications
- Regular auditing of manufacturing processes and products of relevant customers
- Regular monitoring of customer satisfaction metrics, PPM figures
- Coordinating problem solving team and preparing 8D reports
- Customer plant visits when needed
- Plan and perform assessments and follow up of 8D or improvement actions,
- Monitoring customers/suppliers in terms of quality reliability with monthly KPI’s.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to be part of our Romanian team in Sisecam Automotive Romania ., member of Sisecam Group located in Buzau;
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Material Engineering preferred)
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Experience in IATF 16949 is a plus
- Qualified as an Internal Auditor is a plus (System / Process)
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic team player, structural thinking and professional approach towards suppliers.
- Valid driving license
- Availability for travelling to suppliers/customers (internal and abroad)
One of the most established enterprises in Turkey, Şişecam is a global actor in business lines including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging and glass fiber as well as soda and chromium chemicals. Şişecam, which is globally one of the two largest producers in glassware and the five largest producers in glass packaging and flat glass today, is the world’s eighth largest soda producer as well as the world leader in chromium compounds.
Operating in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India and the USA, Şişecam plays a leading role in flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy and recycling business lines.
As a company at international scale with its 85 years of experience, production activities spanning 14 countries on four continents, and sales in 150 countries, Şişecam continues on its journey to become one of top three global producers in its all-main business lines.