Quality Coach Analyst
The Quality Coach typically focuses on improving the effectiveness of the Customer Support Team and meeting their KPIs; this role plays a key one in creating a positive environment in the CS Team. Instead of observing, providing feedback and telling an agent what to do, the quality coach and the agent work together as partners. Good coaching focuses on helping customer success agents understand the bigger picture and then set their own agenda for fulfilling long-term objectives.
Quality Coach - Role and Responsibilities
· Provide written and verbal feedback/coaching to individuals on findings.
· Provide feedback on quality results to team leads and representatives.
· Provide detailed, accurate and timely written feedback documentation to managers monthly or as required
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of processing procedures and appropriate support files on all lines of business.
· Attend all necessary training classes for new processes.
· Inform team leads of employees having trouble in meeting and maintaining quality objectives and assist employees with quality issues when identified by TLs.
· Maintain communication with management regarding developments within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
· Identify training and development needs within the project alongside the designated trainer
· Enter the data into PlayVox and produce individual Performance Reports as requested.
· Maintain complete confidentiality of agent’s results