QA Testing Engineer (Operations Team)
* all languages are compulsory
Who we are?
A major player for 20 years in the critical communications market, STREAMWIDE has successfully developed its Team on mission (mission critical) and Team on the run (business critical) software solutions for administrations and businesses. These solutions for smartphones and PCs, offered in a SaaS model or on Premise, benefit from numerous functionalities such as the multimedia group discussions, VoIP, push-to-talk (MCPTT and MCx new generation 4G / 5G LTE), geolocation, digitization and automation of business processes. These innovative solutions meet the growing needs for digital transformation and real-time coordination of interventions. They allow field teams to transform individual contributions into collective successes and to act as one in the most demanding professional environments.
STREAMWIDE is also present on the Value-Added Services software market for telecom operators (visual voice messaging, billing and charging of calls in real time, interactive voice servers, applications and announcements) with more than 130 million end users all over the world.
Based in France and present in Europe, USA, Asia and Africa, STREAMWIDE is listed on Euronext Growth (Paris) – ALSTW FR
For more information you can visit our LinkedIn and Twitter pages streamwide.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Tester for our Operations Team.
- Experience with large scale projects and products development
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant QA experience with business related apps
- Experience in testing Web applications as well as mobile apps on iOS and Android OS
- Logs interpretation, debugging skills and troubleshooting
- Experience in test plan creation based on technical specifications
- A good level of spoken and written English is needed
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Ability to work as part of a team, initiative and problem-solving attitude
What you will do:
- Execute web and mobile manual testing in order to validate product behavior
- Analyze testing results, report the errors to the development teams and create logs to document them
- Validate product hot-patches and accurately report the results
- Create or update test cases for new and existing features according to product specifications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package and monthly bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Premium medical subscription for employees and immediate family members
- Team buildings and Bookster subscription
- Online interview
- What are your salary expectations for this role?