Quality Assurance Supervisor
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are searching for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for an important multinational manufacturing company located in Timis county.
- Coordinates the quality assurance programs and activities and directly supervises employees in the quality assurance team.
- Ensures the implementation of the client complaint handling procedure, coordinates case analysis and requires corrective and preventive actions.
- Maintains customer-specific standards and requirements.
- Prepares and leads internal audits (system audit, process/product audit), as well as external audits performed to the suppliers of raw materials.
- Is in charge of administration of incoming materials non-conformances and monitors suppliers‘ performance.
- Is responsible for the maintenance of all quality, environment, and health & safety system related documentation.
- Issues quality
- Technical university degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in quality field within a production environment
- Previous experience in automotive quality field is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Quality Tools
- Leadership skills
- Good command of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player.
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.