Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Team provides data analysis and AI support to company product portfolio units or directly to end customers. The team is tasked with extracting business insights from highly specialized telecom specific data sets and building predictive models to from it.
We are looking to add a new Data Scientist, reporting to the AI Senior Architect. This position is accountable for the research, development and implementation of advanced data integration systems, predictive models and algorithms to improve services, and generate
- Develop an understanding for advanced telecom systems data models across a varied and complex product portfolio
- Develop and implement data integrations, including data processing and cleanup
- Deliver advanced analytics solutions through consulting type engagements with internal business clients
- Perform requirement analysis based on available data (understand telecom domain problem and generate hypotheses)
- Build, test, deploy and improve models
- Calculate model accuracy
- Generate insights for product management
- Provide thought leadership around AI methodology, tools, and measurement
- Provide help to source the relevant customer data to support modeling efforts
- Peer review other Data Scientists’ work
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and data mining, predictive modeling, machine learning, optimization
- Proficient in Python or R
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated data transformation and manipulation experience
- Strong commitment to organizational success and team work
- Adaptable and open to change with strong collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in Java, C# is an asset
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem (. Spark, Hive, Kafka, HBase, Oozie)
- Telecom domain knowledge and previous experience is desired
- Experience with Big Data platforms desired
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team
- Challenging and fun environment
- Good salary and benefits package
- Learning of new technologies and Agile modern working practices
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in I984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse strives to be the world's most reliable enterprise software technology provider.
Reliability is the cornerstone of everything we do, resulting in high customer satisfaction, successful technology deployments and consistency that businesses and governments can depend on for their critical software applications. We have deployed our technology in over 10k+ customers globally, across I20 countries, running mission critical operations.
Address: Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Please state the name of the person who referred you for this position (if applicable).