Quality Assurance Engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Are you a great software tester and do you enjoy working with Quality Assurance?
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer that can ensure our continued success in delivering our billing solution to our customers in the telecom industry.
- As our QA Engineer you will join our customer support team, which improves and maintains our billing solution for specific customers
- Your primary responsibility is to provide professional support through communication, determination and problem solving and plan and execute relevant manual and automated software tests on our Rator billing solution
- This includes application support, creating and executing test plans and test cases based on documentation and input from the developers, as well as executing test cases in the test environment.
- We work in close cooperation with our customers. As our QA Engineer, you will assist Software Developers on application and QA issues actively tending to their requirements concerning specific quality issues
- You will provide QA documentation for customers, for example test approach documentation and test reports
- You will also potentially assist with scoping/estimating application support and QA work for software change requests and customer releases
- You will also participate in our initiatives to optimize and improve our QA work procedures and tools
You’d likely be an appreciated contributor to our team if you:
- Are capable of seeing things from a system user perspective
- Are detail-oriented and analytical by nature
- Work in a result-oriented and structured way
- Are able to work independently
- Assume responsibility
- Have a positive attitude
- Are a proactive team player
We emphasize the importance of:
- Educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT
- Experience in Test planning, Test case creation, Test execution and Test reporting
- Experience with SOAP UI and Web services (SOAP / REST)
- SQL database query skills
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
Would be an advantage:
- Business experience in telecommunications, finance or CRM solutions
- Customer-support experience
- Release management experience
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its three divisions, each developing and selling enterprise oriented applications software.
Enghouse’s solutions have been deployed by 200+ service providers in over 100 countries around the world including next generation operators, mobile, wireless and cable operators that are building high speed, broadband, cable, fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the tower (FTTT), and wireless LTE networks.
Address: 6-6A Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Who referred you for this position?