Quality Assurance Officer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We are now looking for a competent and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Officer to join our quality assurance team!
Your core responsibilities as Quality Assurance Officer will be:
- Maintain the Quality Assurance Document Management System and provide user support in its use
- Maintain Cmed's SOPs, forms and templates by ensuring the latest versions appear on the Document Management System
- Review SOPs and coordinate publication of new and amended SOPs, forms and templates
- Ensure new SOPs are consistent with the rest of the QMS
- Maintain SOP Readership tool and ensure SOPs are distributed to employees, contractors and vendors as per Quality Assurance SOPs
- Ensure the latest version of Sponsor SOPs, forms and templates appear on the electronic database
- Provide QA SOP training and roll out to employees as required
- Maintain Quality Assurance Trackers and distribute where required to the business for the provision of metrics
- Facilitating the timely followup and closure of CAPAs and other QMS actions
- Look for ways to improve the current processes to make them easier to use, more effective and efficient
- Provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance Department.
- Support client audits
- Participate in internal audits
- Providing advice and guidance to the business with support from QA Management
- Ensure the latest version of the Disaster Recovery Plan is distributed to key personnel
- Organise files to ensure they can be readily identified and located and QA are in compliance with the Record Retention Schedule
The perfect candidate should have:
- Relevant experience in QA document management and/or internal and external audits preferably in a GxP environment (GCP, GMP or GLP)
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of producing training material
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new systems and pass knowledge onto others, either verbally or by written instruction.
What we offer:
- Mentorship and training to develop your skills in the clinical trials industry
- The chance to be part of an effective, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team
- Work with new and exciting technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information on Cmed Recruitment and consideration for other opportunities, please review the recruitment statement on our careers page ().
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Manager. Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment application.