Quality Assurance Manager - with Hungarian
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing merchants.
The QA will monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess associates demeanor, accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
This individual will assist in implementing call center quality processes and procedures.
About your role:
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team.
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Provides feedback to the call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Maintain a database of all quality reports, reviews, statistics and other documents for future use and reference.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking their requests into consideration.
- Inspect and ensure high quality is maintained throughout all operations.
- Assess quality and report issues that occur and ensure corrections are made.
- Provide innovative solutions for problem-solving upon reviewing data.
- Ensure that all procedures are up to legal standards and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About your profile:
- Advance Hungarian speaker
- 3+ years of experience as a quality assurance manager in call centers
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced English
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
What you will get:
- Real impact - Your work will enable our business success and disrupt the car industry
- A nice office just 1 minute far from Pipera metro station
- Benefits package – Attractive salary
- Success story - Your friends and family will be able to google your employer with “billion dollar startup club”