Quality Assurance Associate with Greek/Hebrew
- Carry out the detailed assessment of contacts/conversation that are resolved.
- Assess if the business and compliance requirements are followed as per the SOP/guidelines.
- Identify the gap and share/update constructive feedback.
- Execution on daily deliverables and detailed instructions provided on new assignments.
- Decisions made are to keep in mind, not to impact on the team / self-efficiency.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Provide clear and crisp understanding of errors made.
- Freshers or 6 months experience in any Quality Review process
- Advanced level of English and one of the following languages: Hebrew or Greek
- Good working knowledge of computer
- MS-Office (Google sheets will be an added Advantage)
- Attention to details and a results driven approach is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Client oriented, flexible, patient
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- For Experience candidates
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Good client management skills with eye for detailing, proactively identifying gaps in processes and flag it to internal leadership & client as appropriate
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem solving approach
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor. Ability to multi task multiple activities by effective delegation and monitoring
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.