Are you ready to gain new skills to help maintain the best Product Quality for the world’s biggest brands? We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep our business growing smoothly.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of a compliant and lean Quality Management System (QMS) according to Romanian law and P&G's internal quality standards.
- Support the preparation, coordination and follow up on self-inspections, corporate audits and authority inspections in close cooperation with the local Quality Assurance Head.
- Initiate and review quality improvement plans and support local business decisions and projects from a quality perspective.
- Build strategic relationships and represent P&G in quality topics towards business partners, customers, and authorities.
- Conduct investigations when vital to ensure manufacturing, quality and pharmacovigilance standards are met.
- Ensure the leveraging of an effective educational Quality Assurance system and claims management, Quality risk management, as well as the site inspection readiness.
What will we offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse responsibilities within our Supply Chain team.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day, outstanding learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
What We Are Looking for in this role:
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree’ in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Science, Medicine or other comparable degree in natural sciences
- Comprehensive proven understanding of principles and concepts of Quality Assurance including those related to risk-based Quality Assurance
- Former experience in Quality Assurance of 1-3 years would be considered an asset.
- High Proficiency in written and spoken English
- You have strong collaboration, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented approach especially during issues
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.